Europa-List: % RiteAngle AOA owners

Subject: Europa-List: % RiteAngle AOA owners
From: RiteAngle3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:58:51

Hello Europa aircraft builders.  I know I have a lot of customers out there
in your ranks.  If you are building an aircraft or flying your aircraft with
the RiteAngle AOA system I would appreciate personal photos of installation and

comments, positive or negative sent to me off list.  Please state model of
aircraft, hours flown with RiteAngle AOA system and any suggestions. We are
aware

of some problems with turbulence from the outrigger housing causing an
unsteady vane on some Europa Monogear aircraft, and have a suggested remedy for
this
problem should you have it.  Please contact me for information off line.

Those who have questions re AOA please also contact me off list.  I don't
want to use the list unless questions are asked that would apply to all.
address for contact: riteangle3@aol.com

There are several hundred RiteAngle systems out there and many owners have
changed e-mail addresses.
Thanks,
Elbie
Outstanding Customer Service is our Motto
If you like it let others know
If not let me know!

EM aviation, LLC
Elbie Mendenhall