Europa-List: Europa aircraft number

Subject: Europa-List: Europa aircraft number
From: Rick Heis <u1c04209@mail.wvnet.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 01:06:58

Good Morning,

I am just curious with these questions.

Does anyone have an idea of what number Europa the Europa factory is shipping
these
days? I notice that many of the members who list on this site use #??? for
which Europa they have.

Does anyone have a data base of completed and flying Europa's, not necessarily
each persons name and photo, but just an idea how many Europa's are flying? and
which versions.

Should I 'ass u me' that as each upgrade and modification is made to the Europa
aircraft that all aircraft produced after this upgrade or mod, is incorporated
into the aircraft. There are a lot of great ideas and suggestions on this list
for meaniful improvements but how many are accepted by the factory...any way
to tell? For example the new door support mod that is being discussed on the
site recently, when will this show up as a part of the aircraft being produced
by Europa? or will it always be a mod we as customers will always have to build.

Rick Heis
Morgantown, WV, USA