Re: Europa-List: looking for builder in northwest USA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: looking for builder in northwest USA
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:31:59

Hi Ken,

My partner and I have a flying Europa XS down in Livermore, California (near
the San Francisco Bay area). We would be happy to give you a ride if you
happened to be in the area some time. Ours is a mono-wheel XS with 912S
engine and Airmaster CS prop. We have been flying for two years and have
nearly 300 hours on it by now.

regards,
Terry Seaver
N135TD