Europa-List: looking for builder in northwest USA

Subject: Europa-List: looking for builder in northwest USA
From: Ken <ken@soundsuckers.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:57:16

I am thinking of starting my second plane and looking real hard at the
XS Europe but would like to see one in construction and possible take a
flight in one before I make up my mind.
Would you build it again or fly something else. My first plane is a RV
6A that I finished 2 years ago and still flying it.
I am not afraid of glass work had 30 years of body shop experience But
to many planes are not what the factory says they are, My next choice
will be a RV-9A

I am in southeastern Oregon and can fly pretty much anywhere to see and
feel my next project.

                Ken S.