Re: Europa-List: Oil Level

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil Level
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:39:03

What I have done is to check the oil at the end of every flight. Since I am
the only one flying it, I can check the airplane the next time I fly. If no oil

is leaking, then the oil level should be OK. Looking at the level of oil at
start will make sense depending on how long the airplane has sat and what the
level was after the last flight. One other consideration is that the engine
flew with the old dip stick for years. This new one is just more conservative,
think. Just keep it topped off!

Dave
A227 Mini U2