RE: Europa-List: Wrong Size Wingtips?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wrong Size Wingtips?
From: Stephan Cassel <cassel@sensewave.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 15:26:56

Hi Mike,

I would use Expancel, included in the kit. Much easier to sand.

My approach will (probably) be:

1. After the top skin is glued on, aileron in neutral position
then I will fill up to tip moulding and top skin, using a long squeezer.

2. After cure, take aileron off and build up the leading edge

Let me know if you develop another method.

Regards

Stephan Cassel
Builder #556
Norway