Europa-List: Wrong Size Wingtips?

Subject: Europa-List: Wrong Size Wingtips?
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:14:32

Good day All,

This is a follow up of my previous question. Thanks to those that steered me
towards the wingtips being built to the wrong dimension. I have just finished
mounting the flap and aileron on my port wing. I also took the time to
reinstall the flap and aileron onto my starboard wing. The trailing edges of
both
the
flap and aileron, on both port and starboard wings, line up just fine. But
the wingtip makes a big misalignment towards the outer end of the aileron.
Has anyone fought this problem already? What steps did you take to resolve
it? What did the factory have to say? I hope that I don't have to fill in then

feather out both ailerons!

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Trigear