RE: Europa-List: Wrong Size Wingtips?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wrong Size Wingtips?
From: Stephan Cassel <cassel@sensewave.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:46:10

Hi Mike

I have been told by the factory (Nev and Andy) there
is only one way out: fill in order to blend it out. I took a look
on a Cessna 172, just to see how the flap and the aileron lined up:
it looked very bad. The tip-moulding, aileron and flap did not
line up at all. After the "172-inspection" I can live with small
misalignment (big misalignment blended out).

My guess is that the misalignment problem will be mentioned in the
Europa Newsletter one day.

Stephan Cassel
Builder 556
Norway