Re: Europa-List: New Tailwheel, old engine mount???????

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Tailwheel, old engine mount???????
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:46:39

Your 11" or 12" of prop clearance will reduce to about 4" in the level
attitude. A flat tyre will knock out close to another 4", which doesn't
leave much allowance for fully bottoming the landing gear and maintaining
compliance with even the second part of the JAR requirement.

People in glass houses shouldn't light blue touch paper.!

Duncan McF.