RE: Europa-List: Europa covers wanted

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa covers wanted
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:04:51

>I for one, and I suppose that others in the forum would love to have more
>details and photos of your hangar/trailer.  Please write it up and put it on
>the Europa Club Mods page.

Chuck - I snaffled Nigel's illustrations from his presentation at the
recent Europa Club seminar in Frimley. They are now included in the
CD of goodies that goes to all new members, but we could also put
them on the members-only area of the website if Jeremy is agreeable
... they would need some html wrapping.

regards

Rowland