Re: Europa-List: Europa covers wanted

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa covers wanted
From: Ian Mansfeld <ianmansfeld@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:51:25

I can't offer you any covers, but if you want to get some, I can fully
recommend the ones by Jaxida. They are waterproof yet porous to air and with
an inner material that promotes a self polishing actionin the wind.The fit
is excellent and they turn into their own stowage & carry bags. Not cheap at
about 1200, but IMHO the best. Try www.jaxida.com.

Ian.