Re: Europa-List: Batteries

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Batteries
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:34:42

"........ if there's two independent
> sources of power (spelled batteries)......"

Possibly, under the FARs.
JAR-E is more relaxed and only calls for two independent sources of
electrical power; there is nothing that explicitly prohibits one of these
being the engine-driven generator, so long as the electrical system can
allow each to operate independently of the other

Duncan McF.

<fillinger@ameritech.net>