Re: Europa-List: Fuel Systems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Systems
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:23:58

As I understand it, the Andair filters have a 75 micron (metric) screen.
Rotax recommend nothing coarser than 100 micron. So maybe the Andair screen
is not too small.

In any case, the Europa bleed return orifice is 75 micron, so a coarser
filter would risk passing debris that could block this restrictor.

Duncan McF