Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Departure Angle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Departure Angle
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:44:57

David;

I use a product by K&N the company that makes air filters. The 914 comes with
their cone filter. Any auto parts store or motorcycle parts department that
sells K & N products will have the liquid  soap that is used to clean the
filter before it is re-oiled. It works great on the exhaust stain, just spray
it on let it set for few minutes then take a sponge and go over the area. Then
spray it off. Eassssy!!!!!!!!!!!   And no harsh chemicals......

It also does a good job on white wing walks.

Jim Brown