Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Departure Angle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Departure Angle
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:21:56

Re exhaust thrust equations -- Look at the CAFE article in Sport Aviation
from
about Jan or Feb of 1997.  However, they contain some pretty severe
mistakes.
Also look at sport aviation from a couple of months later for a page
(colored
yellow) that contains a response from Jim Cunningham providing corrections
for their equations.