RE: Europa-List: Door latch

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door latch
From: Bruce Ludeman <bruce@justbruce.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:44:15

John,
I suspect the "Schedule 200" PVC pipe you are searching for
is actually Class 200 which is a common specification for
Schedule 40 PVC.  Class 200 is thicker than class 125 and
when used for its intended purpose as water pipe, it can
handle more water pressure.  Dennis's mod uses 1.5 inch pipe
and last time I purchased that size, Class 200 was the
thinnest my supplier carried in sizes 1.5 inches and above.

Regards,
Bruce