Re: Europa-List: Fuel In, Braid in / Inflight, Braid Out

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel In, Braid in / Inflight, Braid Out
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:02:52

Tony,
        Put the braid in the system with a weight on the end to keep it
in place.  If it doesn't help , it won't hurt either.  Just one of those
things I felt I can do with rather than without.  With out getting
bonkers, little things like that may help.  I'll take my chances on using
the braid along with all the other points I have hooked up.
(BTW I grossed out at 890# with my full panel and extra alternator,
rudder electric trim ect.)

Jim Nelson
N15JN