Europa-List: Fuel In, Braid in / Inflight, Braid Out

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel In, Braid in / Inflight, Braid Out
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 20:40:24

Fred and co,

Between you and Brian I think the best option might be to dangle the lead down
during refuelling, and pull it out again for flight. Would you agree that is
the best optioin, and if not, what are you doing or going to do with your a/c?
As I recall you are going diesel with a significantly lower flash point,
volatility, so maybe your fuel type dictates you don't need to worry, but what
if you were using a 914 and MOGAS???
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia