Re: Europa-List: Yaesu Handheld Posting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Yaesu Handheld Posting
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:19:22

Paul,
                In view of the nonsense reply by the manufacturer AND the
implication that is not Europa's alone, I would send the whole message to
AeroElectrics and other applicable nets for more wide distribution.
            As a ham of many years, I had a complaint regarding a Yaesu
desktop transceiver and delivered it ti Yaesu's reps at the annual Dayton
hamfest - where they have an immense display area.
            When I pointed out the failure of the set to perform as
advertised, I was told that they aren't interested - and when I objected to
that response and would distribute his answer widely (I had witnesses), he
said I could go to Hell. That was my last Yaesu product.
Ferg