Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel line requiremnets for Rotax

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel line requiremnets for Rotax
From: craig ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:01:56

Hi Dave,

Good thought.  Bob Berube informed me that 3/8" was indeed needed for the
914 for fuel feed but said nothing about the fuel return.  I have it done in
1/4" too.  I'll get back to him about that also.  Thanks much for the heads
up.  BTY if you're planning to come to Arlington this year I'd love to have
you stop by at my home field , Lenhardts(7S9) for a visit.  It's a great
little field.  Has both paved and grass runways.  Lots of friendly people
and a good place to rest if you need one.

craig