Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel line requiremnets for Rotax

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel line requiremnets for Rotax
From: craig ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:30:37

Hi Bob,

A couple of follow up questions:

You said 3/8 ID min. for the 914 .  Am I correct then that I would need to
use 1/2" Versatube aft of the firewall?

Also I have run 1/4" Versatube for the fuel return to the tank.  Does this
also need to be larger. ( 3/8"ID or 1/2"Versatube)

I'm easily confused on these matters and that's where I'm at right now.

thanks for you help,

craig