RE: Europa-List: Re: Fuel line requiremnets for Rotax 914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Fuel line requiremnets for Rotax 914
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:37:49

Uh - oh, I have installed 3/8" vesatube (which is 1/4" ID) with -6 AN
fittings for the entire fuel system aft of the firewall. You mean I have to
rip it all out? I think I'm gonna be sick. I carefully installed the tank
outlet to fuel selector lines before the module was bonded in. So does that
mean if I am to use versatube it needs to be 1/2" OD?
Kevin