Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel line requiremnets for Rotax 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel line requiremnets for Rotax 914
From: craig ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:20:33

Hi Kevin,

I think I'm to blame for the panic.  Sorry.  Don't start ripping anything
out. I think there must be a misunderstanding somewhere. Europa supplies us
with that black tubing(VW circ 1965) which has a 8mm ID.  How could 3/8"
versatube be inadequate?  I don't get it either.  Now I'm very confused.

craig