Re: Europa-List: Andair Mini on 914???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Andair Mini on 914???
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:11:02

In a message dated 3/16/2003 3:54:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au writes:

> I have heard that the mini Gascolator may not be suitable for the 914. Does
> anyone know definitively?? The Andair home page says a/c up to 150 HP, so I
> would think so, but a learned friend has doubts. Any tips???

Tony,

I don't know if this helps or not, but I have 2 andair gascolators on my 914,
which now has 29 hours of running time. I have one for each outlet of the
fuel tank. It seems to be working very well - shooting to go over 30 hours
this morning during calm between storms!

Dave
A227
Mini U2