Europa-List: G-OWWW

Subject: Europa-List: G-OWWW
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:09:54

Hi Tim

You heard that G-OWWW flew. It has now finished the test flying, but we have
a paperwork snag. The finger brakes are considered to be a mod that needs
PFA approval ! So I have applied and my drawings were rejected. So another
set are being prepared.

Soon I will have some good news and I hope you will come over and see/fly in
it. It will be a month or two, but that is right because you will need to
come out to Theydon Bois on the Central underground line and that has been
closed for a while. Re-opening is "promised" for April !

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, awaiting final paperwork approval