RE: Europa-List: Fuel filler

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel filler
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:47:33

I purchased clear, flexible poly-urethane tubing for my fuel filler and
have been using it for 4 years with no smell, no deterioration, no
problems.  I purchased a 36 inch length for less than $US
5.00............at Home Depot.  (That's a DIY store in the states)

Regards,

Garry V. Stout

E-Mail:  garrys@att.com