Re: Europa-List: Fuel filler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel filler
From: tom <beecho@fix.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 08:54:45

Hi Kevin

Polyurethane tubing is fuel proof and flexible.  You can also see the fuel
level when it fills!  I got mine by finding a manufacturer on the net and
asking for a sample.  I have not installed it yet but have tested it with
pressure and fuel inside for a month.  No smell and no discoloring.

Tom (Still looking for a mono trailer in the Western US.)