RE: Europa-List: Mounting fuel pumps

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mounting fuel pumps
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:18:38

Steve, Did you fit the 303 hose on the pumps outlets and hose clamp them?
Did you get the aeroquip mandrel for the 491 fittings?
The 303 looks like a very good choice, better be for the price eh?
I too am trying to get this wrapped up before the top goes on. I just got
word that my 914 is on its way! John Hurst kindly sent me a retired fuel
pump to help get this plumbing madness figured out. I'd be glad to pass it
on if anybody could use a model 914 pump.
  Thanks, Kevin Klinefelter  A211