RE: Europa-List: Brakes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Brakes
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:38:22

I did ask the factory if I could 'do my own thing' and install my own finger
brakes.  They told me that this would be considered a mod and I would have
to apply to the PFA.  However, they are due shortly(!)  to produce a
conversion kit themselves which already has approval.  It may be that you
could use the factory mod as a means to obtain approval for your own.

If anyone else has obtained approval for such a mod, I would also be
interested to hear.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS (plumbing today)