Re: Europa-List: Brakes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Brakes
From: RMRRick@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:22:13

Yes John Scott at Cambridge engineered mine and John Brownlow was very happy
with the result as was my inspector Barry Castle,  We actually used a pair of
slightly smaller bore master cylinders to give  better mechanical advantage.
I my opinion twin hand levers are much better in use than toe brakes as you
have control independant of rudder inputs.  It soon becomes completely
intunative.  The PFA passed mine after a report by John Brownlow and a simple
drawing.

Rick Morris G-RICKS Bennington Nr Hertford.