Re: Europa-List: Through The Firewall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Through The Firewall
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 11:56:01

A good place to get information about running wires through
the firewall is the AeroElectric list.  Go to  the bottom of this
email and click on the archive address and do a search of the
AeroElectric list.  Not too long ago there was a discussion on
ways to safely provide fire protection for feed throughs.
John, A230