Europa-List: Through The Firewall

Subject: Europa-List: Through The Firewall
From: Doug Lawton <skyrider2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 08:53:31

Bob Berube,

These conversations about "thru the firewall" got me to thinking, with your
two eyeball airvents on your dash, that are routed through the firewall, how
did you keep that a fireproof system?

I ask here on the list rather than directly to you because it may be of
interest to others.

How's the plane coming since I was down last time?

Doug Lawton