Europa-List: Brakes

Subject: Europa-List: Brakes
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:33:03

Hi Team

Our inspector has queried our braking system for the tri-gear.

We have copied the principle of the G-KITZ demonstrator with a pair of hand
brake levers on the centre console, using the factory master cylinders. This
has the advantage of allowing control from both seats.

However we have not applied for any modification from the PFA. Our inspector
wants to see some formal paperwork.

Has anyone else done this ? If so have you any formal mod ? I would much
appreciate any advice, it would be crazy to re-create the wheel here !

TIA

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being flight tested