Re: Europa-List: Door locks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Door locks
From: DaveMiller@ca.cgugroup.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:11:39
 02/24/2003 03:09:14 PM,
        Serialize complete at 02/24/2003 03:09:14 PM

I don't know how others have done this, but my locks are fitted to the
rear section of the door, and they work by contacting a stop (actually
just a circular clamp) on the push rod. I positioned the lock below the
push rod so that if it fails it will fail in the open position. It means
that a section of the door has to be cut out and reglassed in - it can be
done after the  latch mechanism has been installed

Dave A061

"Paul Stewart" <paul-d.stewart@virgin.net>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
02/24/03 01:23 PM