RE: Europa-List: Door locks

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door locks
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:59:28

As per factory recommendation, I have cut out a 3in. diameter hole in rear
triangle of each door to fit & access the locks. I have made 4in. discs to
cover the holes, held in place with normal AN52510R8 bolts into anchor nuts
in doors around aperture. As Dave says, they can be fitted after latch is
installed or even retrofitted to finished doors.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS