RE: Europa-List: Europa club members-only area

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa club members-only area
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:18:59

In cruise configuration at 75% power, at sea level altitude the Europa
is a 130-135 knot airplane.  Doesn't matter whether you have a turbo
engine, a CS prop, Trigear or mono, speed kit or not, light build or
heavy...........that's it!  I have a standing wager for $1,000 to anyone
who can show me 200 mph ground speed over a two way course at 75% power
and at altitudes not requiring IFR clearance, I.E. below 18,000 feet.

Any takers?

Regards,

Garry V. Stout

District Manager,  Finance, AT&T Business Services
Phone: 813-878-3929   Fax: 813-878-5651
E-Mail:  garrys@att.com

.....taking a "business as usual" approach to the way things are managed
at AT&T is not appropriate.  D. Dorman 1/16/03