RE: Europa-List: Night and Day Rotax notes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Night and Day Rotax notes
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 06:54:00

Ron,

Thanks for that set of notes from Lockwood aviation. There were a few
useful tips in there.

He did make a statement that Aeromaster (which I will take as Airmaster
as there is no Aeromaster prop) lost blades in the early days.

In the interests of accurately recording facts I'd just like to comment
that, in the entire 10 years history of Airmaster propellors, from the
AP308 developed when the company was know as Aerotrading Ltd and now
with the AP332 from Airmaster Ltd, no Airmaster hub ever shed a blade
either on the test rig or in flight.

Regards

Tony