RE: Europa-List: registration marking

Subject: RE: Europa-List: registration marking
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:40:13

The CAA had a crackdown about ten years ago at Cranfield and, I understand,
quite a few owners then received correspondence from the CAA.
I'm not sure that the CAA are mandated to dish out dispensations for
complying with Statute, in the event that you claim that you can't comply;
others who are legally qualified could advise on this.

There are numerous Europas around with legal-size fuselage markings (mine
included). So that sets the precedence, at least for the more simple
arrangements of letters.

Duncan Mcf.