Europa-List: Sun and Fun road trip

Subject: Europa-List: Sun and Fun road trip
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:32:50

I am planning on taking a commercial flight to either Knoxville or
Nashville then traveling to Cookeville to cheeck out the area for a few
days to see if I want to pursue obtaining employment there at a
manufacturing plant of the company I presently work for . (Life in the big
city has been wearing pretty thin on me since the last million or so people
have moved into town).  From there I am planning on taking the rent a car
to Sun and Fun on Tuesday April 1 for a liesurely ride down south.  I will
be camping in my tent at the event.  Will stay to catch the Europa get
together on Friday evening April 4th and get back on the road on Saturday
morning.  If anyone is interested in sharing a ride and camping spot get in
touch with me.   Right now am planning on renting a small car, but if there
is interest among several individuals we can see what we can do to make
this a real road trip.

Steve Hagar
A 143
Mesa, AZ