Europa-List: Club website members-only area [was: Outrigger Mod]

Subject: Europa-List: Club website members-only area [was: Outrigger Mod]
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:50:16

>May I have access please.
>
>From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
>To: "'memsec@europaclub.org.uk'" <memsec@europaclub.org.uk>
>Subject: members-only area access request
>Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:50:00 -0000

Duncan - I received the message you quoted above, and responded the
same day (even before you sent your message, according to my clock!).
You should have been able to gain access shortly after that. Be sure
you are entering the plain-text password, NOT the encrypted version
you sent me. If you're still having problems, please get back to me.

And I guess you posted this on the public list because of temporary
problems with addresses in the <europaclub.org.uk> domain; the
aliasing for these is hosted on the same machine as the Forum was and
it appears there are still some hiccups there. My older address
<europa-club@rowil.clara.net> is working fine so use that if you have
problems with <memsec@europaclub.org.uk>.

regards

Rowland