Europa-List: For New Subscribers

Subject: Europa-List: For New Subscribers
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:16:24

Over half of the subscribers to the old Forum have now moved to this list, so I
thought it might be helpful to say a couple of things.

There is an FAQ for this list available at
         http://www.matronics.com/ftp/Archives/Europa-List.FAQ.html

This describes subscribe and unsubscribe procedures and the other features of
the list such as how to obtain or view or search the archives [presently
restricted to traffic on our new list, since it started a few months ago] and
how to use the pictures store and the web-viewer for the last week's postings.

It is not the same as the Europa FAQ, which continues on the Club website and
which will be amended in due course to reflect the change in the list hosting.

At the end of every message from the list is an array of links. One of these,
'List Specific', contains information about the list and further links,
including links to the factory site and the Club site.

The Europa Club website continues at http://www.europaclub.org.uk  and my List
Support Site continues at http://www.crix.org.uk . I continue to be pleased to
post pictures and other material for people on this website (send them direct to
me), though this list does of course have its own picture store as an
alternative for straightforward pictures.

Lastly. perhaps I should point out that a Reply to any message delivered by this
list will be posted back to the list (just like the Forum, but as far as I am
aware without any way to suppress this action as we had before.

You have heard enough from me !

John Cliff