RE: Europa-List: For New Subscribers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: For New Subscribers
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:14:20

For the attention of John Cliff.
Hi! John. Thought I would send this "on List" because it means that much
more than just privately.
I'd like to thank you for the considerable time and effort that you have
dedicated to the Europa Information cause in providing your web facilities
for photo information and dragging the Europa Forum into today's technology.
Being able to publish and refer to photos enable the transfer of so much
more information and ideas. " A picture speaks a thousand words".
I certainly hope that you still stay very much in touch with the Europa
Circuit and "family"
Thanks very much . I presume that if the original forum gets up and running
again the information with again start circulation.?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa 337 MKI/Jabiru 3300 #084