Re: sticky poxy

Subject: Re: sticky poxy
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:29:12
I ran into that too, mysteriously after several trouble-free
applications, and it became the last straw before switching to
SuperFil!  Perhaps it's something aggravated by moisture, and I
suspect laminating resin is not formulated for curing in sparse
amounts on a thin layer.  Super Fil is, and then some.

In my case it eventually cured; can't remember in how many weeks!

Another alternative is try mixing in a "finishing resin" from a hobby
shop. They are for putting a smooth gloss coat on fiberglass RC planes
and such, and cures fast and nicely in thin coat.  Pricey in
quantities they sell, but so is SuperFil.

Best,
Fred F.