Re: Seats: Sketch and measures

Subject: Re: Seats: Sketch and measures
From: Ian Rickard <ian.iicons@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:49:47
I do not have a scale sketch of the seat pan area to hand but I do have the
main fuse outlines and centre tunnel in AutoCad.  I will be happy to produce
a suitable diagram which we can then make available to all on the web.

At the moment I am not sure how much detail you want in.  If those
interested would like to contact me off forum I will get something underway.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep
e-mail ian.iicons@ntlworld.com, Tel 01483 714096