Re: EXPBUS 12V DC Load Center

Subject: Re: EXPBUS 12V DC Load Center
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:29:15

Bob's rather heated online debate which he shows on his website was with

I stand by my comments that this is an ideal system for people who feel
nervous about doing the electrics as it considerably simplifies the
setup and, as Gerry say, it gives you a good place to start.

I've helped several other EXPBUS users here in NZ and all report
flawless operation.

If I didn't have my dual electrical system then the EXPBUS would be top
of my list for electrical systems.

One comment I will make though is that you may need to change some of
the polyfuse values to suit the systems present in the europa.
Remember... the fuse protects the wire.

Tony