Re: Seats: Sketch and measures

Subject: Re: Seats: Sketch and measures
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:08:04
The original standard seat squab was a rectangular 21 1/2" x 16" x about 2"
thick. This ran from the spar bulkhead (seatback) to about 1/2" forward of
the edge of the seat/thigh support  of the inner module.

Duncan McFadyean

On Wednesday, January 08, 2003 3:55 PM, Alfred Buess
[SMTP:Alfred.Buess@shl.bfh.ch] wrote:
> Has anybody a scale sketch available of the seat area of the XS cockpit
with the relevant measures? I need one for an upholsterer, who will make an
offer for the seats. Before I start drawing myself, I want to make sure
that I don't reinvent the wheel.