Re: NSI Cap 140 Gauge

Subject: Re: NSI Cap 140 Gauge
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:49:45
Stu,
        I have one and I did bench testing (wiring ) and checked it out.
Had to send my readout back to NSI to have it updated as I had a very
early unit.  They did it and got it right back.  Do you have the manuals
for the prop and controller?  There are two of them.   You should have
them as they go to good lengths to explain how it is to be wired.  I also
had to replace my ring unit.  My orig one had the studs broke off on one
ring and I wanted it to be complete.  I am running the ground adj. unit
until I get familial with the plane.  After about 40 to 50 hours, I'll
put the electric prop on and fly it that way .

Jim Nelson
N15JN