Dust protection prior to painting

Subject: Dust protection prior to painting
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 22:05:14
Hi All,

I am at the stage where I can actually pronounce a wing, flap and aileron ready
for its final coat of paint.  I was going to cover them with plastic and store
it away until I was ready to send them out for painting but I have been advised
that the plastic will outgas and lay a deposit on the surface and cause a
problem with paint adhesion.  Any suggestions from others on what is the best
thing to do in terms of protection and storage ?

Thanks,  Paul