Re: Builders log - accepted practices?

Subject: Re: Builders log - accepted practices?
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:58:03
Andrew,
        I took my manual with me and I also had notes of dates when each
main part was done.  I also took many pix of each thing I did and brought
the pix album with me.  I was ready for most any question but he was very
nice and after a few questions he say I knew what I was doing and did the
paper work on my repairman certificate. Had to make an appointment to see
them as they are very security minded.  Be there on time or better a bit
early to relax.

Jim Nelson
N15JN