Re: Door Handle Lock Open Latch

Subject: Re: Door Handle Lock Open Latch
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:41:17
Hello again to all

Further to my request posted on 4 December.

In view of there being no responses either on or off forum, I take it there
must be no Europas which have a mechanism which latches the door handle open
until the door is in the closed position.

I know some builders have striker plates affixed to the outside of the fuse
to prevent damage to the paintwork but I was hoping someone has come up with
a more elegant way.

C'mon, there must be someone who has done it!

All the best over the Festive Season  (and beyond!)

Kingsley Hurst in Oz
Mono Classic 281